ALT Systems & Colorfront announce a free demo of Colorfront Streaming Server – a new real-time performance, color accurate streaming appliance for live production and remote post-production workflows.
Colorfront Streaming Server is a cost-effective way to share color-critical content for:
- Autodesk Flame
- DaVinci Resolve
- Colorfront Dailies
- Remote Editing
- Color & Finishing
- Review & Approval
- Sub-Second Latency – Real-time, robust streaming video delivery.
- 4 Channel HD SDR thru 4K HDR – Works with HD, 2K & 4K, and stereo 3D content in Rec709 SDR or HDR.
- 10-bit 4:4:4 Reference Quality Video – For color critical QC on a theater projector or 4K HDR reference broadcast monitor.
- 8-500Mb/sec HEVC – Tunable bitrate that’s more efficient than intra-frame encoding for higher quality.
- SRT (Secure Reliable Transport Protocol) – Pristine quality, low-latency live video over the public Internet.
- 256-bit AES Encryption – The same requirement Hollywood studios trust for sensitive content.
- Watermarking – NexGuard forensic and unique visible watermarking.
- Multi-Channel Audio Support – Up to 16 channels of audio with 16bit/24bit AAC/PCM.
- Dolby Vision Tunneling – High Dynamic Range with Dolby Vision on displays such as an LG OLED via HDMI.
- Streaming Player Client – Mac/Windows/iOS and iPad Pro and Apple TV.
- Gateway/Hub – Colorfront Broker System with email invitation support.
Colorfront Streaming Server is the solution you can’t live without… and it’s available now from ALT Systems – the exclusive distributor of Colorfront products in the Americas.
Sign up for a free, hands-on demo of this breakthrough technology.
Or contact us at: email@example.com, or call us at 818-504-6800.