ALT Systems is recruiting qualified applicants for a Sales Order & Inventory Coordinator position.
This is a full-time job at our Burbank headquarters.
This position is responsible for:
- Sales Order Coordination
- Coordination and data entry of open Sales orders.
- Identification and resolution of issues, such as cost, margin, or stock discrepancies.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Follow-up with Sales, Operations, and clients as required.
- Inventory Tracking
- Warehouse inventory tracking.
- Shipping & receiving processing.
- Maintaining digital inventory and shipping & receiving records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ year in a similar position, ideally in a Sales coordinator position with responsibility for inventory tracking at a computer reseller or systems integrator specializing in the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Familiarity with value-added reseller Sales order and inventory workflows and software.
- Detail-oriented focus on accurate and timely entry of Inventory records.
Successful candidates will also have:
- Proven collaboration skills working in a fast-based, technical Sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented.
- Experience with the Outlook, Sage 100, Sugar CRM, Monday, Teams, and Word.
A BS degree in business, communications, CS/CE, or equivalent experience is a plus.
This is a non-exempt hourly position requiring the ability to sit, stand, speak, hear, see, operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are ready for a job at the epicenter of the digital content revolution, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code: BUR1. No calls please.