Scalable Data Management Platforms
ALT Systems’ exciting partnership with Seagate means we’re able to offer cutting edge flash, HDD, and hybrid RAID storage for your SAN, as well as the innovative new Lyve Cloud service – all with unparalleled value for your storage dollar.
ALT Systems is a Seagate media systems integration partner.
Seagate solutions offer the best value per Petabyte while enabling you to securely manage and control your data.
Whether you’re taking your post production to the next level, delivering finished content to end users, or archiving a masterpiece, Seagate products deliver the foundation to your private cloud:
- Lower TCO with Maximum Value – Seagate’s maximum-density solutions optimize value with lower TCO, flexible configurations, and better cost predictability.
- Better Control of your Data – Manage your own cloud enhanced with security flexibility to help protect your data without sacrificing performance.
- Scale Up or Scale Out with Ease – Built for modular, petabyte-scale environments, our private cloud product portfolio offers infinite scalability and a modernized experience.
Power your business with flexible, high density configurations, providing a modernized environment with Petabyte-scale capacity and encryption flexibility for data security.
Seagate® Lyve™ Mobile
Learn how the Entertainment Technology Center at the University of Southern California used Lyve™ Mobile arrays from Seagate® to innovate virtual production workflows during the pandemic.Discover More
Lyve Mobile: Seagate and ALT Systems introduce a more efficient way to manage mass data sets for production houses.
Introducing Lyve Mobile from Seagate, a high capacity storage solution enabling production houses to manage data workflows more efficiently.
Meet the needs of data capture, archive, copy, and access for remote production and post-production projects with more capacity and less transfer time.
Lyve Mobile Benefits:
- Store data anywhere and move it everywhere.
- Transfer mass data sets quickly, even in environments that lack bandwidth.
- Pay for only what is needed, when it is needed.
- Option to upload data to Seagate’s Lyve Cloud storage as a service. Lyve Cloud allows customers to move data into, around, and out without paying hefty fees for egress or API calls.
Seagate CORVAULT: A set-and-forget solution with a maximum density of up to 1.9PB.
Exos CORVAULT is an intelligent, self-healing and self-managed storage system with hands-off performance.
- 1.9PB raw capacity.
- Up to 14GB/s sequential read, 12GB/s sequential write and 17,680 IOPS.
- Five-nines (99.999%) availability.
- Autonomous Drive Regeneration reduces human intervention and e-waste by automatically renewing hard drives on the fly.
Exos X: Maximum capacity and performance with cost-optimized architecture
The Exos X Series arrays
- Exos X 5U84 offers up to 1.51PB of data in a single 5U enclosure with throughputs reaching 7GB/s sequential read, and 5.5GB/s sequential write.
- Exos X 2U24 is the best price/performance system in its class at 320K maximum IOPS in a hybrid configuration.
- Exos X 2U12 entry-level cost for an all HDD configuration with up to 216TB of storage capacity in a 2U rack mount.