Speed up and simplify your workflows with Pixspan’s software solutions, the fastest and easiest data acceleration locally and to, from, and within the Cloud. Pixspan’s data acceleration products are the easiest to use because their single-pane interface is intuitive, does not involve CLI, and does not require special training. Pixspan offers solutions for speeding up local workflows and covers all three ways to deliver data to your chosen Amazon Web Services Cloud destination:
- Via the network to AWS S3 – with PixMover™
- Via AWS Snowball – with PixMover™
- Within the Cloud, S3 to S3 – with CloudMover™
To the Cloud Over the Network
PixMover™ is premise-based software that moves data easily and quickly locally and to S3 via an internet or Direct Connect network.
- After a simple installation, users upload files easily to the Cloud with a simple drag-and-drop.
- PixMover™ is typically 10%-30% faster than uploads with AWS CLI.
To the Cloud Via Snowball
PixMover™ loads data on a Snowball more easily and faster than existing tools.
- Users load files to the Snowball with a simple drag-and-drop while managing the bandwidth on their network.
- The main costs of migrations is the time they take. PixMover™ shortens migrations by loading files on a Snowball 2X to 3X faster than native AWS tools.
S3 to S3
CloudMover™ moves files from one S3 bucket to another at your choice of high speeds, anywhere in the world, including GovCloud.
- Users transfer files with an intuitive, single pane GUI, anywhere in the world. Available on demand on AWS Marketplace.
- A choice of three speeds 3TB, 9TB, or to 30TB per hour.
PixMover™ and CloudMover™ offer the option of Bit Exact Round Trip™, bit exact compression that temporarily reduces the size of Digital Intermediate and uncompressed Camera Raw files, resulting in 2X-5X even greater speeds and storage savings.
VDrive makes it possible to operate high performance media workflows on less expensive file systems and networks, supporting 4K and 6K on existing NAS storage and 10 Gbps networks.
PixMover™ and CloudMover™ have a published SDK with open APIs that allow the software to be driven externally or integrated with other applications.