ALT Systems is recruiting qualified applicants for an Operations Project Manager position.
ALT Systems Cupertino, California, United States (On-Site)
A job you’ll love, in a place you won’t believe.
ALT Systems, a national systems provider for the Media & Entertainment industry, is recruiting qualified applicants for a Managed Services position as an Operations Project Manager. This is an onsite, full-time technical support job on behalf of a major Silicon Valley technology company that creates multi-platform content for apps, gaming, music, movies, and TV.
This position is responsible for operational management of multiple simultaneous projects in a dynamic media post-production environment, liaison with the IT engineering team, maintain timelines, and clearly communicate status to management.
You’ll be backed up by an experienced staff of ALT Systems engineers, technicians, and project managers dedicated to delivering world-class managed services on behalf of one of Silicon Valley’s biggest content creators.
- 3+ years in a similar position, ideally as a project manager or coordinator at a post-production studio.
- Collaborative approach to leading cross-functional teams in a matrix- managed environment.
- Successful candidates also will have:
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to successfully multi-task.
- Ability to effectively manage time and workload priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- A positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
This is an exempt individual contributor position requiring the ability to sit, stand, speak, hear, see, operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and lift up to 25 pounds.
If you are ready for a job at the epicenter of the digital content revolution, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org